10 Things to Know About Lodi Memorial Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Lodi Memorial Hospital:
1. Joe Harrington is the president and CEO of Lodi Memorial Hospital.
2. Mark Sey is the chief administrative officer of Lodi Memorial Hospital.
3. Lodi Memorial Hospital has 214 licensed beds.
4. The hospital has 1,335 employees and 148 active medical staff members.
5. In 2011, Lodi Memorial Hospital recorded $199.7 million in total revenue and its community benefits surpassed $38.6 million, according to the hospital.
6. In 2011, the hospital performed 4,259 total surgeries, 1,100 births and had 31,080 emergency patients, according to the hospital.
7. In 2011, Lodi Memorial Hospital was awarded a Five-Star Patient Safety Award for its emergency department from Professional Research Consultants.
8. Lodi Memorial Hospital opened in 1952.
9. In 2010, Lodi Memorial Hospital completed the construction of a $187 million wing.
10. In 2011, Lodi Memorial Hospital was awarded a three-year accreditation by The Joint Commission.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Swedish Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
10 Things to Know About University of Kansas Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.