10 Things to Know About Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital.
1. Mark Baker serves as CEO.
2. Chris Wiggins serves as CFO.
3. The hospital has 70 beds.
4. The hospital has 252 employees.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 2,000 inpatient surgeries,2,700 outpatient surgeries, 5,100 outpatient visits and 2,223 discharges, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital recorded more than $119 million in gross charges and a net income of more than $952,000, according to the American Hospital Directory.
7. In 2012, Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital received a Joint Replacement Excellence Award and an Outstanding Patient Experience Award from HealthGrades.
8. The hospital was ranked as the best in the Georgia-Alabama region in patient outcomes for overall orthopedic services in 2011 by HealthGrades. It also received an Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award from HealthGrades in 2012.
9. Jack Hughston is ideally sized to provide excellence in medical care as well as personal attention since it features only private patient rooms.
10. The hospital is affiliated with the Hughston Clinic in Columbus, Ga., and Hughston Surgical Center in Columbus.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Lakeland Regional Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Gulf Breeze Hospital
10 Things to Know About Seattle Children's Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's Hospital Review
CEO Roundtable + CFO/CIO Roundtable: FEATURING Toby M. Cosgrove and John D. Doyle