10 Things to Know About Inova Fairfax Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Inova Fairfax Hospital.
1. J. Knox Singleton serves as CEO of Inova Health System.
2. Richard Magenheimer serves as CFO of the health system.
3. The hospital has 833 beds.
4. The hospital has 6,016 employees.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 20,800 inpatient surgeries; 35,200 outpatient surgeries; 8,300 births and 118,700 outpatient visits, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital recorded $2.33 billion in gross charges and $102.3 million in net income, according to the American Hospital Directory.
7. The hospital was founded in 1961.
8. Consistently ranked among the top healthcare providers in the nation, U.S. News & World Report named Inova Fairfax Hospital number one in the Washington, D.C., metro area; number two in the state of Virginia; and one of the best in Northern Virginia in its 2012-2013 "Best Hospitals" list.
9. Inova Fairfax Hospital is a teaching facility, partnered with Georgetown University School of Medicine in the District of Columbia; George Washington University in the district; Medical College of Virginia in Richmond; the nursing schools of George Mason University in Fairfax, Va., Marymount University in Arlington, Va., and Northern Virginia Community College in the district; and the pharmacy schools of Shenandoah University in Winchester, Va., Howard University in the district and Campbell University in Buies Creek, N.C.
10. Inova Fairfax Hospital was included on the 2012 list of 100 Great Hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Dupont Hospital
10 Things to Know About Central Valley Medical Center
10 Things to Know About El Camino Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.