10 Things to Know About Hamilton Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Hamilton Medical Center:
1. As president and CEO of Hamilton Health System, Jeff Myers oversees Hamilton Medical Center.
2. Gary Howard is the CFO of Hamilton Medical Center.
3. Hamilton Medical Center has 282 beds.
4. There are about 1,100 employees working at the medical center.
5. In 2011, Hamilton Medical Center recorded $539 million in gross charges and a net income of $24 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the medical center performed 2,400 inpatient surgeries, 8,100 outpatient surgeries, 1,400 births and 48,300 outpatient visits.
7. Hamilton Medical Center was named one of the 2011-2012 Best Regional Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report.
8. Hamilton Medical Center has its origins in the Hamilton Memorial Hospital opened in 1921. It changed its name to Hamilton Medical Center in 1982.
9. Hamilton Medical Center offers treatments using the latest generation of the da Vinci surgical robot with advanced 3D visualization capabilities.
10. Hamilton Medical Center was named one of the 2012 100 Great Community Hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Charles A. Dean Memorial Hospital & Nursing Home
10 Things to Know About Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
10 Things to Know About New River Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.