10 Things to Know About Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Hackettstown Regional Medical Center.
1. Jason Coe, MBA, serves as president.
2. Robert Peterson serves as CFO.
3. The hospital has 111 beds.
4. Hackettstown Regional has 258 physicians on staff, 266 nurses on staff and 881 total staff members.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 486 births; 5,092 admissions; 22,231 emergency department visits; and 4,514 same-day surgery and minor procedures.
6. In 2011, the hospital recorded $423.8 million in gross charges and $2.1 million net income, according to the American Hospital Directory.
7. Hackettstown Regional Medical Center has been open since 1973, but its beginnings go back to the 1940s when the movement to build a hospital in Hackettstown began.
8. The hospital is one of 51 hospitals with the lowest 30-day heart attack mortality rates from July 2008 through June 2011. http://www.beckershospitalreview.com/lists/51-hospitals-with-the-lowest-30-day-heart-attack-mortality-rates.html
9. In 2011, Hackettstown Regional signed a clinical affiliation agreement with Hackensack (N.J.) University Medical Center to collaborate and expand clinical programs and services.
10. Hackettstown Regional Medical Center's Outpatient Infusion Therapy Center opened in 2011.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Hennepin County Medical Center
10 Things to Now about Portneuf Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Children's Medical Center of Dallas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.