10 Things to Know About Elkhart General Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Elkhart General Hospital:
1. Greg Losasso is president of Elkhart General Hospital.
2. Jeff Costello is the CFO of Elkhart General Hospital.
3. Elkhart General Hospital has 325 beds.
4. There are 330 physicians and over 2,000 employees working at hospital.
5. For the cost report period ending December 2011, Elkhart General Hospital recorded $619 million in gross charges and a net income of $25 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital performed 3,200 inpatient surgeries, 4,400 outpatient surgeries, 1,300 births and 40,100 outpatient visits, according to American Hospital Directory.
7. In 2013, Elkhart General Hospital was named one of the 100 best hospitals in America for cardiac surgery by HealthGrades.
8. Elkhart General Hospital opened in 1913.
9. In 2012, Elkhart General Hospital received the Patient Safety Excellence Award from HealthGrades.
10. In 2011, Elkhart General Hospital was awarded the Breast Imaging Center of Excellence designation by the American College of Radiology.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Illini Community Hospital
10 Things to Know About John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek
10 Things to Know About Somerset Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.