10 Things to Know About El Camino Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about El Camino Hospital.
1. The CEO of El Camino Hospital is Tomi Ryba.
2. Michael King serves as the CFO.
3. Including both campuses, the hospital has 443 licensed beds.
4. El Camino has 2,174 employees, according to the American Hospital Directory.
5. El Camino recorded $2 billion in gross revenue and a net income of $21.4 million in 2010, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
6. El Camino Hospital discharged a total of 12,283 patients in 2011. The hospital performed 5,600 inpatient and 9,900 outpatient surgeries as well as 6,600 births last year. Additionally, El Camino saw 51,300 outpatient visits last year.
7. El Camino Hospital has received Magnet recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
8. El Camino Hospital opened its Mountain View campus in 1961. The Los Gatos location opened its doors in 2009 after El Camino acquired the facility.
9. El Camino Hospital has received the gold seal of approval from The Joint Commission for stroke center.
10. The hospital celebrated its 50th anniversary last year.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About St. Louis Children's Hospital
10 Things to Know About Northwestern Memorial Hospital
10 Things to Know About Swedish Covenant Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.