10 Things to Know About Dupont Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Dupont Hospital.
1. The CEO of Dupont Hospital is Chad Towner.
2. Brian Schneider serves as the CFO.
3. Dupont has 131 beds.
4. The hospital has more than 600 physicians on staff.
5. Dupont recorded $363.7 million in gross revenue and a net income of $35.7 million in 2010, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
6. The hospital discharged a total of 5,513 patients in 2011. Dupont Hospital performed 1,900 inpatient and 11,800 outpatient surgeries as well as 2,100 births last year. Additionally, the hospital performed 2,100 births in 2011.
7. Dupont Hospital was named one of the nation's top 100 hospitals by Thomson Reuters.
8. Dupont Hospital was founded in 2001.
9. The hospital was on Becker's Hospital Review's 2012 list of 100 Great Community Hospitals.
10. Dupont Hospital received full accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers in 2010.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:
10 Things to Know About El Camino Hospital
10 Things to Know About St. Louis Children's Hospital
10 Things to Know About Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.