10 Things to Know About Dublin Methodist Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Dublin Methodist Hospital.
1. Dave Blom serves as CEO of OhioHealth and oversees Dublin Methodist Hospital.
2. Mike Louge serves as CFO of OhioHealth and oversees Dublin Methodist's finances.
3. The hospital has 79 general medical/surgical beds.
4. Approximately 500 employees serve Dublin Methodist Hospital.
5. According to the most recent financials posted in the American Hospital Directory, Dublin Methodist Hospital recorded gross charges of more than $250 million in 2011. Net income totaled more than $22 million for an 8.9 percent profit margin.
6. According to the most recent statistics posted in the American Hospital Directory, Dublin Methodist had 1,700 inpatient surgeries; 2,300 outpatient surgeries; 1,200 births; and 14,900 outpatient visits in 2011.
7. Built in 2007, the hospital was the first full-service hospital to be built in central Ohio in the last 25 years.
8. Dublin Methodist Hospital received HealthGrades' Outstanding Patient Experience Award for 2009-2010. It was the only recipient of the award in the Columbus region.
9. According to its website, Dublin Methodist Hospital is the newest hospital in the Columbus area and was designed with the latest research in design to foster maximum calm and healing. The hospital features quiet and intimate family spaces, natural light and beautiful gardens.
10. Dublin Methodist is part of a joint research effort — called the Pebble Project — between The Center for Health Design, a non-profit research and advocacy organization, and various healthcare organizations committed to improving the patient care environment. The Pebble Project has seen reduced staff turnover, increased patient satisfaction, reduced patient falls, fewer infections, decreased patient transfers and more, according to the hospital's website.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Olean General Hospital
10 Things to Know About Garden Grove Hospital Medical Center
10 Things to Know About The Medical Center of Aurora
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.