10 Things to Know About Cottage Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Cottage Hospital:
1. Maria Ryan is the CEO of Cottage Hospital.
2. Steven Plant is the CFO of Cottage Hospital.
3. Cottage Hospital has 25 beds.
4. The hospital has more than 250 employees and a medical staff of 37.
5. For the cost report period ending September 2011, Cottage Hospital recorded $49 million in gross charges and a net income of $1 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital's medical staff performed 100 inpatient surgeries and provided care for 100 outpatient visits, according to American Hospital Directory.
7. Cottage Hospital's main clinical laboratory was accredited by the College of American Pathologists in 2012.
8. Cottage Hospital was dedicated in 1960.
9. Cottage Hospital is a network affiliate of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Norris Cotton Cancer Center, based in Manchester, N.H.
10. Cottage Hospital began operations in the Cobleigh Tavern, which was built in 1795 in Woodville, N.H.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Aultman Hospital
10 Things to Know About Columbus Regional Hospital
10 Things to Know About Enloe Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.