10 Things to Know About Concord Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Concord Hospital:
1. Michael Green is the president and CEO of Concord Hospital. Mr. Green recently announced that he will step down at the end of 2013. His replacement has not yet been named.
2. Bruce Burns is senior vice president and CFO.
3. Concord Hospital has 295 licensed beds and 238 staffed beds.
4. There are 2,049 full-time employees working at Concord Hospital, and its active medical staff totals 329.
5. In 2011, Concord Hospital recorded $803 million in gross charges and a net income of $15 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, there were 18,299 total admissions at Concord Hospital. The hospital also performed 9,546 total surgeries and 1,370 births.
7. Concord Hospital has won a state award for having a psychologically healthy workplace.
8. Concord Hospital beginnings can be traced back to the formation of the Concord Hospital Association; however, it took the name of Concord Hospital only in 1946.
9. Concord Hospital was recognized as one of the nation's "Most Wired" hospitals, according to the results of the 2012 most wired survey released in the July issue of Hospitals & Health Networks magazine.
10. Concord Hospital has earned a LEED certification from the U.S. Green Buildings Council.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles10 Things to Know About Chelsea Community Hospital
10 Things to Know About University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital
10 Things to Know About New River Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.