10 Things to Know About Community Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Community Medical Center.
1. The CEO of Community Medical Center is Stephanie Bloom.
2. Mark Ostrander serves as the CFO of the hospital.
3. The hospital has 592 beds.
4. Community Medical Center has 2,017 employees, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
5. Community Medical Center recorded $1.1 billion in gross revenue and a net income of $12.1 million in 2010, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
6. Community Medical Center claims to be Ocean County's most active healthcare facility, caring for more than 28,000 inpatients, 127,700 outpatients and 100,000 patients in its emergency department each year.
7. In 2012, Community Medical Center was named as one of Thomson Reuters' top 100 hospitals in the nation.
8. Community Medical Center opened in 1961.
9. The hospital received an "A" grade for hospital safety from Leapfrog in 2012.
10. Community Medical Center is designated as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission and the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast
10 Things to Know About Saint Vincent Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.