10 Things to Know About Columbus Regional Health
Columbus (Ind.) Regional Health is a nonprofit, short-term, acute-care hospital.
Here are 10 things to know about Columbus Regional Health:
1. Jim Bickel is the president and CEO of Columbus Regional Health.
2. Marlene Weatherwax is the CFO of Columbus Regional Health.
3. Columbus Regional has 225 beds.
4. The hospital has 1,625 employees.
5. For the cost report period ending December 2010, Columbus Regional recorded $407 million in gross charges and a net income of $12 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital performed 2,400 inpatient surgeries, 4,300 outpatient surgeries, 1,500 births and 51,800 outpatient visits, according to American Hospital Directory.
7. In 2011, Columbus Regional was named to the list of 100 Top Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report.
8. Columbus Regional has its origins in the Bartholomew County Hospital, opened in 1917. It changed its name to Columbus Regional Hospital in 1992 and later to Columbus Regional Health.
9. In 2010, Columbus Regional received a Patient Safety Excellence Award from HealthGrades.
10. Columbus Regional Health was named one of the 2012 100 Great Community Hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.