10 Things to Know About Central DuPage Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Central DuPage Hospital.
1. The CEO of Cadence Health is Mike Vivoda.
2. The Vice President, Finance and Controller of Cadence Health is Maureen Taus.
3. Central DuPage Hospital has 313 beds.
4. CDH has 2,474 employees and more than 900 physicians.
5. The hospital recorded $1.8 billion in gross charges and a net income of $116.5 million in 2011, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
6. Central DuPage Hospital discharged 21,385 patients in 2011. The hospital performed 7,600 inpatient surgeries and 13,100 outpatient surgeries last year. Additionally, CDH recorded a total of 102,000 outpatient visits in 2011.
7. CDH has made Thomson Reuters' list of 100 Top Hospitals in the U.S. for five consecutive years
8. Central DuPage Hospital opened in 1964 and had 113 beds and 66 physicians.
9. Central DuPage Hospital was named one of the nation's 100 great community hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review earlier this year.
10. CDH's orthopedic program was ranked 26th in the country by U.S. News & World Report's best hospitals rankings in 2012.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correction: A previous version of this article incorrectly stated that Luke McGuinness was the CEO and James Spear was the CFO of Central DuPage Hospital. Mr. McGuinness retired in July 2012 and Mr. Spear also left Cadence Health in 2012. We apologize for the error.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Rush University Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Rockford Memorial Hospital
10 Things to Know About Carle Foundation Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.