10 Things to Know About Centerpoint Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Centerpoint Medical Center.
1. Carolyn Caldwell serves as president and CEO of the hospital.
2. Jim Brown serves as CFO of Centerpoint Medical Center.
3. Centerpoint Medical Center has 221 private rooms. The campus includes the medical center itself and a medical office building/outpatient services center.
4. The hospital has 1,017 employees.
5. According to the most recent financials posted in the American Hospital Directory, Centerpoint Medical Center recorded total revenue of more than $1 billion in 2011. Net income totaled more than $3.5 million for a 0.3 percent profit margin.
6. According to the American Hospital Directory, Centerpoint Medical Center had 5,400 inpatient surgeries; 2,400 outpatient surgeries; 1,300 births; and 47,400 outpatient visits in 2011.
7. Centerpoint has been the recipient of the five-star rating for valve replacement for two straight years — 2011 and 2012 — and for stroke treatment in 2012, all from HealthGrades.
8. The hospital opened in May 2007.
9. The hospital is the official healthcare provider for the Missouri Mavericks, a central league hockey team.
10. Centerpoint Medical Center received a three-star quality rating for adult cardiac surgery team performance in 2011 from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons. A three-star rating is the highest quality tier.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Allegheny General Hospital
10 Things to Know About Cooper University Hospital
10 Things to Know About O'Connor Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.