10 Things to Know About Cape Cod Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Cape Cod Hospital.
1. Michael Lauf, MBA, serves as CEO of Cape Cod Hospital and Cape Cod Healthcare.
2. Michael Connors, CPA, serves as senior vice president of finance and CFO of Cape Cod Hospital and Cape Cod Healthcare.
3. The hospital has 259 beds.
4. Cape Cod Hospital has more than 1,700 employees and more than 300 physicians on staff.
5. According to its website, the hospital performs more than two million laboratory tests, more than 12,500 surgical procedures and approximately 1,000 births each year.
6. In 2011, the hospital recorded $779.2 million in gross charges and $28.5 million in net income, according to the American Hospital Directory.
7. Founded in 1920, the hospital is the largest on Cape Cod, as of 2011.
8. In 2012, the hospital was on a list of 100 Great Community Hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review.
9. Cape Cod Hospital has been named one of America's Top 100 Hospitals five times in a nationwide, annual survey — The 100 Top Hospitals: National Benchmarks for Success conducted by Solucient, a healthcare information company.
10. Cape Cod Hospital has one of the busiest emergency centers in Massachusetts year round and is the busiest in the state in the summer, according to its website. It sees over 85,000 patients annually.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Chino Valley Medical Center
10 Things to Know About The Valley Hospital
10 Things to Know About Woodwinds Health Campus
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.