10 Things to Know About Black River Memorial Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Black River Memorial Hospital:
1. Stan Gaynor is the president and CEO of Black River Memorial Hospital. He will step down in June 2013, and Mary Beth White-Jacobs has been named his successor.
2. Robert Daley, Jr. is the CFO of Black River Memorial Hospital.
3. Black River Memorial Hospital has 25 licensed beds.
4. The hospital has more than 300 employees and a medical staff of more than 40 physicians.
5. For the cost report period ending December 2011, Black River Memorial Hospital recorded $50 million in gross charges and a net income of $1.7 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital had 1,039 inpatient visits, 17,375 outpatient visits and 9,872 emergency department admissions, according to the hospital.
7. In 2012, Black River Memorial Hospital received the Wisconsin Forward Award-Mastery Level from the Wisconsin Center for Performance Excellence.
8. Black River Memorial Hospital opened in 1968.
9. Black River Memorial Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission.
10. In 2010, Black River Memorial Hospital received the Five Star Excellence Award from Professional Research Consultants.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About AnMed Health Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Henry Ford Hospital
10 Things to Know About Ochsner Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's Hospital Review
CEO Roundtable + CFO/CIO Roundtable: FEATURING Toby M. Cosgrove and John D. Doyle