10 Things to Know About Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center.
1. The CEO of Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center is Larry Volkmar.
2. Cliff Loader was recently named the CFO of Banner Good Samaritan.
3. The hospital has 668 patient beds.
4. Banner Good Samaritan has 4,296 employees and 1,700 physicians on its medical staff.
5. The hospital recorded $2.3 billion in gross revenue and a net income of $61.7 million in 2010, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
6. Banner Good Samaritan had 203,407 outpatient visits in 2011. The hospital performed 16,985 surgeries and delivered 5,346 babies last year.
7. Banner Good Samaritan was ranked the no. 1 hospital in Arizona by U.S. News & World Report in 2012.
8. Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center opened in 1911.
9. The hospital is Magnet-recognized for excellence in nursing.
10. Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center is a recognized research center in areas of medicine such as Alzheimer's disease and spinal cord injuries.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Henry Ford Hospital
10 Things to Know About Rex Hospital
10 Things to Know About Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.