10 Things to Know About Banner Boswell Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Banner Boswell Medical Center.
1. The CEO of Banner Boswell Medical Center is Dave Cheney.
2. Jeremy Williams serves as the CFO of Banner Boswell.
3. Banner Boswell has 501 beds including those within Banner Boswell Rehabilitation Center.
4. The hospital has approximately 2,060 employees and 880 medical staff members.
5. The hospital recorded $1.4 billion in gross revenue and a net income of $29.4 million in 2010, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
6. Banner Boswell had 24,649 inpatient and 49,901 outpatient visits in 2011. The hospital's emergency department had 42,519 visits last year.
7. The hospital was named one of the 100 top hospitals in the nation by Thomson Reuters in 2012, the only hospital in Arizona to make the list this year.
8. Banner Boswell opened in 1970.
9. U.S. News & World Report named Banner Boswell Medical Center one of the top hospitals in the Phoenix metro area in 2011.
10. Banner Boswell Medical Center has been a designated community hospital comprehensive cancer program by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer since 1987.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Eastern Maine Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Seattle Children's Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.