10 Things to Know About Augusta Health
Here are 10 things to know about Augusta Health.
1. The CEO of Augusta Health is Mary Mannix, FACHE.
2. John Heider serves as the CFO.
3. The hospital has 255 beds.
4. Augusta Health has more than 225 full-time physicians, 2,300 staff members and about 875 volunteers.
5. Augusta Health recorded $510.6 million in gross revenue and a net income of $43.7 million in 2010, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
6. The hospital discharged a total of 10,776 patients in 2011. Augusta Health performed 2,700 inpatient and 15,500 outpatient surgeries as well as 1,100 births. The hospital had 98,800 outpatient visits last year.
7. In 2012, Augusta Health was named to Thomson Reuters' 100 Top Hospitals for the second consecutive year.
8. Augusta Health opened its doors in 1994.
9. The hospital was named to Becker's Hospital Review's 2012 list of 100 Great Community Hospitals.
10. Augusta Health received HealthGrades' Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence in 2012.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Marshall Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Shasta Regional Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.