10 Things to Know About Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center
Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center is an acute-care hospital in Medford, Ore.
Here are 10 things to know about Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center.
1. Scott Kelly serves as CEO.
2. Patrick Hocking serves as CFO.
3. The hospital has 378 beds.
4. Asante Rogue Regional has about 550 employees.
5. Asante Rogue Regional is a regional referral and trauma center with the only hospital-based sleep center in southern Oregon.
6. U.S. News & World Report's 2013-2014 Best Hospitals rankings named Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center as one of the top five hospitals in southwestern Oregon for performance in five specialties
7. In May 2008, the hospital celebrated its 50th year serving the Oregon region.
8. In 2012, HealthGrades ranked Asante Rogue Regional among the top 5 percent in the nation for its joint replacement, orthopedic surgery and prostatectomy. In 2014, the hospital was named a 100 Top hospital by Truven Health Analytics.
9. The hospital collaborated with the Oregon Health & Science University Telemedicine Network to provide stroke patients with access to top stroke physicians at Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland through a robotic video-conferencing unit.
10. The hospital was previously named Rogue Valley Medical Center but was renamed Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center Dec. 1, 2012.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Editor's note: This article was updated on June 4, 2014.]
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.