10 Things to Know About Advocate Trinity Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Advocate Trinity Hospital:
1. Jim Skogsbergh is the president and CEO of Advocate Health Care. Jon Bruss is the president of Advocate Trinity Hospital.
2. Dominic Nakis is the senior vice president and CFO of Advocate Health Care.
3. Advocate Trinity Hospital has 250 licensed beds.
4. More than 300 physicians representing 50 specialties work at Advocate Trinity Hospital.
5. In 2011, Advocate Trinity Hospital recorded $445 million in gross charges and a net income of $3 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, there were 2,600 inpatient surgeries, 2,600 outpatient surgeries, 1,800 births and 21,600 outpatient visits.
7. Advocate Trinity Hospital has earned a HealthGrades recognition with five-star ratings for pulmonary and stroke care. It also earned the highest rating for total hip replacement surgery.
8. Advocate Trinity Hospital was first opened in 1895. It now serves over 90,000 patients a year.
9. In 2006, the Avon Foundation gave a $250,000 grant to Advocate Trinity Hospital to help with diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer.
10. Advocate Trinity Hospital has a number of community outreach programs including free wellness offerings, health fairs, screenings and lectures.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Gifford Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Elmhurst Hospital Center
10 Things to Know About Doctors Hospital of Sarasota
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.