10 Things to Know About Advocate Christ Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Advocate Christ Medical Center.
1. Kenneth Lukhard serves as president of Advocate Christ Medical Center.
2. Robert Pekofske serves as the vice president of finance for the hospital.
3. Advocate Christ Medical Center has 690 beds.
4. The hospital has about 1,000 affiliated physicians.
5. Advocate Christ Medical Center recorded $2.3 billion in gross revenue and a net income of $88.1 million in 2010, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
6. Advocate Christ Medical Center discharged a total of 38,167 patients in 2011. Physicians at the hospital performed 14,700 inpatient and 12,300 outpatient surgeries as well as 5,400 births last year. Additionally, the hospital had 90,700 outpatient visits in 2011.
7. Advocate Christ Medical Center was one of Thomson Reuters' Top 100 Hospitals in 2012.
8. The hospital was originally built in 1960.
9. Advocate Christ Medical Center has one of the busiest Level I trauma centers in Illinois where about 90,000 patients are treated each year.
10. The hospital trains more than 400 residents and 600 medical students annually.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.