Northern Arizona Healthcare Trims 9 Administrative Jobs
Flagstaff-based Northern Arizona Healthcare has eliminated nine administrative positions in an attempt to increase efficiency and cut costs, according to an Arizona Daily Sun report.
Eliminating the positions will help the system better combine the services provided at two of its hospitals, Flagstaff Medical Center and Verde Valley Medical Center. The following positions, including four vice presidents and five directors, were eliminated, according to the report:
• NAH vice president of process improvement/procurement
• NAH chief nursing information officer
• Flagstaff Medical Center vice president of professional services
• Flagstaff Medical Center vice president of ancillary/support services
• NAH executive director of marketing
• Flagstaff Medical Center director of marketing
• Flagstaff Medical Center director of rehabilitation
• Flagstaff Medical Center director of imaging
• Flagstaff Medical Center director of laboratory
They have the option to apply for other open positions in the system and were offered severance packages based on years of service, according to the report.
More Articles on Hospital Layoffs:
Barrett Hospital to Cut 14 Jobs
Good Shepherd Health System Lays Off 24
Temple University Health System Eliminates 75 Jobs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.