7 Top Threats Facing Healthcare CEOs
16th Annual Global CEO Survey — Key Findings in the Healthcare Industry," a survey conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers.
PwC conducted 1,330 interviews with CEOs in 68 countries between Sep. 5 and Dec. 4, 2012. Representing the healthcare industry were 90 CEOs from 27 countries.
The biggest threats that healthcare CEOs are worried about, according to the survey, are:
• Government response to fiscal deficit and debt burden — 79 percent
• Over-regulation — 74 percent
• Uncertain or volatile economic growth — 72 percent
• Availability of key skills — 62 percent
• Lack of stability in capital markets — 54 percent
• Increasing tax burden — 53 percent
• Inability to finance growth — 52 percent
More Articles on Healthcare Management:Best Practices Round-Up: 6 Articles for Improved Hospital Management
4 Resolutions for Hospital C-Suiters
Revamping Physician and Payor Relationships: 3 Hospital Leaders Respond
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's Hospital Review