St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare names CEO: 6 things to know
Kevin Manemann has been named CEO of St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare, one of the largest physician practice management organizations in California.
Here are six things to know about Mr. Manemann.
1. He will succeed C.R. Burke, who retired Dec. 31.
2. He has more than 15 years of ambulatory and acute operational experience, as well as having worked in healthcare IT.
3. Most recently, he was COO of Heritage's Southern California region. In that role, he became known for aligning operations around patient needs, improving access to data for providers and patients, developing trusting provider partnerships and expanding services for patients who are vulnerable.
4. Prior to joining Heritage, Mr. Manemann was vice president of operations at St. Jude Medical Center in Fullerton, Calif.
5. In addition to physician practice operations, he currently leads the population health division for Irvine, Calif.-based St. Joseph Hoag Health.
6. Mr. Manemann played a key role in the creation and implementation of Irvine-based St. Joseph Health's accountable care organization with Blue Shield.
More articles on executive moves:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.