SCL Health CEO Michael Slubowski departs for Trinity Health: 5 things to know
Broomfield, Colo.-based SCL Health President and CEO Michael A. Slubowski is leaving for a leadership role at Trinity Health in Novi, Mich.
Here are five things to know:
1. Mr. Slubowski will serve as president and COO of Trinity Health.
2. He joined SCL Health as its leader in 2011.
3. During his tenure, he oversaw the acquisition of Platte Valley Medical Center in Brighton, Colo., and helped relocate the system's headquarters from Lenexa, Kan., to Colorado.
4. Before joining SCL Health, Mr. Slubowski worked at Trinity Health, where he was president of health networks.
5. The SCL Health board is currently working on a transition plan.
More articles on executive moves:
5 latest CFO moves in hospitals, health systems
Former LHP Interim CEO to serve as Ardent Health Services' COO following acquisition
Dignity Health Woodland Memorial Hospital taps Dr. Sarada Mylavarapu as CMO: 3 points
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.