Emory Healthcare Announces Leadership Changes
Emory has adjusted the roles and titles of executive leaders to "better focus on quality, service and care of each of its patients at each location," according to the release. The leadership changes include:
• Robert Bachman, COO of Emory University Hospital and Emory University Orthopaedics & Spine Hospital, will become CEO of both organizations.
• Donald Brunn, COO of The Emory Clinic and president of Emory Specialty Associates, will add president of The Emory Clinic to his current positions.
• Susan Grant, CNO of Emory Healthcare, will become chief nursing executive of Emory Healthcare.
• Douglas Morris, MD, director of The Emory Clinic and chairman of Emory Specialty Associates, will become CEO and director of The Emory Clinic and CEO and chairman of Emory Specialty Associates.
• Dane Peterson, COO of Emory University Hospital Midtown, will become CEO of Emory University Hospital Midtown.
The restructuring also provides for the following vice president appointments:
• Bryce Gartland, MD, will be vice president of operations at Emory University Hospital.
• Daniel Owens will be vice president of operations at Emory University Hospital Midtown.
• Mary Beth Allen will be vice president of human resources at Emory University Hospital.
• Jenna Garber will be vice president of human resource at Emory Johns Creek Hospital.
More Articles on Atlanta Executive Moves:Piedmont Healthcare in Atlanta Announces Leadership Changes
Piedmont Healthcare Names Lisa Hedenstrom CNO
Piedmont Healthcare in Atlanta Creates New Region to Coordinate Care
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's Hospital Review
100 Great Hospitals in America 2015