26 Hospital and Health System Executive Moves
1. Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hospital in Wellsboro, Pa., named Janie Hilfiger president.
2. Joanna Conley, FACHE, MBA, was promoted from COO to CEO at Poinciana (Fla.) Medical Center.
3. Lavonia, Ga.-based Ty Cobb Regional Medical Center's CEO, David Seagraves, resigned.
4. Warren Geller transitioned from executive vice president and COO to president and CEO of Englewood (N.J.) Hospital and Medical Center.
5. Brenda Rees stepped down as CFO of Memorial Hospital of Carbon County in Rawlins, Wyo., for unspecified health reasons.
6. Estes Park (Colo.) Medical Center CEO Robert Austin resigned.
7. DeKalb Health in Auburn, Ind., named Fred Price, MBA, president and CEO.
8. Todd Kasitz, MBA, joined Newton (Kan.) Medical Center as CFO.
9. Amy Perry was named president of Sinai Hospital in Baltimore and executive vice president of Baltimore-based LifeBridge Health, Sinai's parent company.
10. Paul Hiltz, FACHE, was named interim CEO of Community Mercy Health Partners in Springfield, Ohio.
11. Bartow (Fla.) Regional Medical Center named Philip Minden CEO.
12. Alan Fabian, FACHE, was appointed CEO of LewisGale Hospital Montgomery in Blacksburg, Va.
13. Wayne Keathley resigned as president and COO of The Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City, and David Reich, MD, was named interim president.
14. Brian Burnside, president and CEO of Marshalltown (Iowa) Medical & Surgical Center, announced plans to resign at the end of the month.
15. Claire Bowen, president and CEO of Valley Regional Hospital in Claremont, N.H., stepped down two months before she was supposed to retire.
16. Eric Jensen, FACHE, was named CEO of Valley General Hospital in Monroe, Wash.
17. Russell Armistead, MBA, was named CEO of Shands Jacksonville (Fla.) Medical Center.
18. Cone Health in Greensboro, N.C., named Jeffrey Jones, MBA, CFO.
19. Paul Steinke, DO, replaced the retired Ed Andersen as president and CEO of CGH Medical Center in Sterling, Ill.
20. George Rohrich resigned as CEO of The Memorial Hospital in Craig, Colo.
21. Jason Cobb, MBA, was named CEO of Rapides Healthcare System and Rapides Regional Medical Center in Alexandria, La.
22. Gene Green, MD, was named president of Suburban Hospital in Bethesda, Md., a member of Baltimore-based Johns Hopkins Medicine.
23. Steve Johnson, CEO of Bay Medical Center in Panama City, Fla., announced his resignation.
24. Susan Fox, MBA, was named president of White Plains (N.Y.) Hospital.
25. Tampa (Fla.) General Hospital named Jim Burkhart CEO.
26. French Hospital Medical Center in San Louis Obispo, Calif., named Carla Adams, MSN, COO and chief nurse executive.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.