14 Hospital and Health System Executive Moves
1. Debra Linnes was named State College, Pa.-based Mount Nittany Health's first COO.
2. Liberal, Kan.-based Southwest Medical Center named Bill Ermann president and CEO.
3. Preston Simmons was named CEO of Everett-based Providence Northwest Washington.
4. John Baird, CEO of Presence Resurrection Medical Center in Chicago, will also take the helm at Presence Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center, which is four miles away.
5. Sue Brody, president and CEO of Bayfront Medical Center and Bayfront Health System in St. Petersburg, Fla., announced her resignation.
6. David Ziolkowski was named COO of St. Joseph Health – Sonoma County, which includes Santa Rosa (Calif.) Memorial Hospital and Petaluma (Calif.) Valley Hospital.
7. Carol Gomes, FACHE, CPHQ, was named COO of Stony Brook (N.Y.) University Hospital.
8. Michael Blauer was named CEO of Providence Seaside (Ore.) Hospital, effective April 1.
9. Granite City, Ill.-based Gateway Regional Medical Center named Ed Cunningham CEO, effective March 11.
10. Wayne Lerner, CEO of Chicago's Holy Cross Hospital, plans to step down.
11. The board of Erlanger Health System in Chattanooga, Tenn., selected Kevin Spiegel as Erlanger's new CEO.
12. Morganton, N.C.-based Blue Ridge HealthCare, an affiliate of Charlotte, N.C.-based Carolinas HealthCare System, named Kathy Bailey, FACHE, as its CEO.
13. Jim Sinek, president and CEO of Faith Regional Health Services in Norfolk, Neb., resigned.
14. Waco, Texas-based Providence Healthcare Network named Brett Esrock, FACHE, MBA, president and CEO, effective April 3.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's Hospital Review