13 Hospital and Health System Executive Moves
1. Chattanooga, Tenn.-based Erlanger Health System's COO and CNO, Lynn Whisman, and Erlanger Health System Foundations' president, Betsy Chapin Taylor, both stepped down.
2. Roger Spoelman, president and CEO of four-hospital Mercy Health Partners in Muskegon, Mich., became the regional president and CEO of Trinity Health's West Michigan Region.
3. Pamela Delagardelle, RN, was named president and CEO of Waterloo, Iowa-based Allen Health System.
4. Lori Van Zanten, FACHE, was named CEO of the Providence Yamhill Service Area, which includes the Providence Newberg (Ore.) Medical Center
5. Patrick Christiansen, PhD, was named CEO of Inova Fairfax Medical Campus in Falls Church, Va.
6. Janie Sinacore-Jaberg, FACHE, was named CEO of MedWest-Haywood Hospital in Clyde, N.C.
7. Aventura (Fla.) Hospital and Medical Center named Dianne Goldenberg CEO.
8. Don Hudson, Mercy Folsom (Calif.) Hospital president, will retire at the end of the year and be replaced by Michael Ricks.
9. Redmond Regional Medical Center in Rome, Ga., named Beemal Shah COO.
10. Cris Rivera, FACHE, was named CEO of HCA-affiliated Rio Grande Regional Hospital in McAllen, Texas.
11. Jim Sexton, CEO of Henry Ford Wyandotte (Mich.) Hospital, retired.
12. Hillside Hospital in Pulaski, Tenn., named Jeff Jennings, FACHE, CEO.
13. Steven Harris, CEO of Galichia Heart Hospital in Wichita, Kan., announced he will retire, effective Dec. 31.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's Hospital Review