12 Hospital and Health System Executive Moves
The following hospital executive moves occurred within the past two weeks, beginning with the most recent.
1. The North Sonoma County Healthcare District named George Protos interim CEO of Healdsburg (Calif.) District Hospital.
2. William Conway, MD, was named CEO of Henry Ford Medical Group and executive vice president of Henry Ford Health System in Detroit.
3. HighPoint Health System in Gallatin, Tenn., named Kevin Rinks as CFO, effective Jan. 7.
4. Oklahoma City-based Oklahoma University Medical System named Charles L. Spicer, Jr., FACHE, president and CEO.
5. Mack Reavis, MD, CMO of Lakeland (Fla.) Regional Medical Center, will also serve as the hospital's president.
6. Isaac Mallah, president and CEO of St. Joseph's-Baptist Health Care, a Tampa-based, five-hospital system that is part of BayCare Health System, announced plans to retire.
7. Norfolk, Va.-based Sentara Health System named Mike Burris, CPA, vice president and CFO of its Blue Ridge Region, which includes RMH Healthcare in Harrisonburg, Va., and Martha Jefferson Hospital in Charlottesville, Va.
8. James Brexler was named president and CEO of Doylestown (Pa.) Hospital.
9. Michael Ugwueke, MPH, DHA, FACHE, was named executive vice president and COO of Memphis, Tenn.-based Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare.
10. Mount Caramel Health System in Columbus, Ohio, named Keith Coleman CFO.
11. Pikes Peak Regional Hospital and Surgery Center in Woodland Park, Co., named Terry Buckner CEO.
12. Aspirus Grand View Hospital in Ironwood, Mich., named Paula Chermside as its new COO.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.