10 Hospital and Health System Executive Moves
1. Dave Jordahl, COO of Winneshiek Medical Center in Decorah, Iowa, announced plans to retire.
2. Carondelet Health Network in Tucson, Ariz., named Amy Beiter, MD, president and CEO of Carondelet St. Mary's Hospital and Tony Fonze president and CEO of St. Joseph's Hospital, both in Tucson.
3. New Bedford, Mass.-based Southcoast Health System named Gary Conner, MBA, CFO.
4. Cookeville (Tenn.) Regional Medical Center's board released CEO Menachem Langer, MD, from his employment contract.
5. Todd Almendinger, current vice president of finance and CFO of Magruder Hospital in Port Clinton, Ohio, was named interim CEO following the resignation of Michael Long, former president and CEO of the hospital.
6. San Francisco-based Dignity Health named Edmundo Castaneda president of Mercy General Hospital in Sacramento, Calif.
7. Neil Thornbury was named COO of T.J. Regional Health and T.J. Samson Community Hospital in Glasgow, Ky.
8. Judith Peek-Lee was named market CFO for Franklin, Tenn.-based Capella-Saint Thomas' Upper Cumberland health system.
9. Milwaukee-based Columbia St. Mary's appointed Allan Spooner as president of Columbia St. Mary's Hospital Division.
10. Lawrence Medical Center in Moulton, Ala., named Kyle Buchanan CEO, effective Dec. 1.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's Hospital Review