Today's Top 20 StoriesRSS

CFO Randy Rogers: Moving in to Enhance Rapides Healthcare System

Share on Facebook
Rapides Healthcare System in central Louisiana has almost twice as many beds as newcomer CFO Randy Rogers' old CFO position at Vaughan Regional Health System in Alabama — 320, up from his previous 175-bed post.

Randy Rogers is CFO of Rapides Healthcare System.Mr. Rogers, who earned an MBA and master's in healthcare administration from University of Texas at Arlington in his native state, brought his decade of healthcare financial experience with him when he made the move to the Alexandria, La.-based hospital system in November 2012.

Mr. Rogers will oversee the finances of the Rapides Healthcare System, a limited liability corporation. Rapides Foundation holds a 26 percent stake in the health system, and Nashville, Tenn.-based Hospital Corporation of America owns the remaining 74 percent.

If you have more information or updates for this profile or would like to recommend a leader to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

More Articles on Hospital CFO Profiles:

CFO Pamela German Hill: Enjoying the Financial View at Vista Health System
CFO Denis Ryan: Reigning Over Finances at Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters
CFO Mike Canarios: Managing Charitable Giving at St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital

© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.