19 expert health IT tips for successful implementation, optimization
Here are 19 tips from vendors, CIOs and other health IT experts from the month of September.
1. HIT success is evolutionary not revolutionary.
2. Minimize stakeholder fatigue during implementation.
3. Manage reporting processes as your organization grows.
4. Make the leap to mobile.
5. Offer RCM solutions that take all parties into consideration.
6. Turn data into decisions.
7. Web optimization can speed diagnosis, improve outcomes.
8. Bridge the financial-clinical gap.
9. Value virtualization.
10. Monitor your inner data so it doesn't flow out.
11. Take responsibility; give credit.
12. Consider FHIR for efficient, secure HIE.
13. Use direct messaging and HIEs to share data out of network.
14. Mine your data.
15. Innovating and operating go hand in hand.
16. Take advantage of the opportunities secure guest WiFi can offer.
17. Define your recovery time objective.
18. Bring end users up to speed.
19. Know your own data.
More articles on health IT:
GAO report: CMS won't know ICD-10 readiness until code processing begins
The EHR market: 13 latest news updates
Cybersecurity: No silver bullet for healthcare's insider/outsider threats
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.