TCN launches automated patient engagement platform: 3 things to know
TCN, a provider of cloud-based call center technology for enterprises, contact centers, business process outsourcers and collection agencies worldwide, has launched VocalRx, a cloud-based automated patient engagement platform.
Here are three things to know about the platform.
1. The platform is built on TCN's flagship contact center technology, Platform 3.0, and offers a suite of contact center tools to communicate with patients.
2. VocalRx helps capture, manage and automatically collect service revenue through the life cycle of a given patient, TCN said.
3. Key features of VocalRx include:
- CheckIn: Automated appointment reminders and confirmations
- RapidCall: Quickly broadcast important messages to a large group
- NoHold: Allows for patients to hang up while still maintaining their positions if there is a wait in the queue
- EZ-Set: Interface that helps reduce the demand on IT departments. Campaigns can be set up automatically at pre-determined times, and the simple graphical user interface requires no prior programming knowledge.
- BillPay: Schedules bill reminders and provides self-pay options
- AgentPop: Utilizes the inbound caller information and matches it with the EHR to instantly pop patient account information when the call is answered
- SurveyMe: Provides feedback on patient satisfaction
- BeCreative: Ability to leverage additional customizable tools to better meet each healthcare provider's needs
More articles on finance and revenue cycle management:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.