TCN continues growth streak: 5 things to know
TCN, a provider of cloud-based call center technology for enterprises, contact centers, business process outsourcers and collection agencies worldwide, has expanded its global footprint with call centers in Las Vegas and Calgary, Canada.
These additions further expanded its global data centers in St. George, Utah, Los Angeles, Toronto, Australia and England.
But this expansion is only one of the latest milestones for the company.
Here are five things to know about TCN's recent growth.
1. In the last year, TCN completed a successful merger with Global Connect, another provider of cloud-based dialing and communication services, and expanded its customer base to more than 1,600 customers from around the world.
2. TCN said it continues to expand its footprint with the company's flagship contact center suite, Platform 3.0, and plans to leverage this momentum moving forward.
3. Last spring, TCN launched a fully integrated business intelligence solution, acting as an extension of Platform 3.0.
4. Most recently, TCN launched "VocalRx," a cloud-based automated patient engagement platform that offers a suite of contact center tools.
5. Additionally, TCN now offers a trade-up program for call centers looking to upgrade their infrastructure. The program is valid for new TCN customers only who sign service agreements between April 1, 2016, and Dec. 31, 2016.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.