6 recent RCM product launches
Here are companies that debuted revenue cycle management products for healthcare providers in the last month.
1. Gem, a blockchain platform provider, unveiled a revenue cycle management pilot program that runs on the Gem Health Network.
2. Payment software provider Elavon released updates to its Payment Navigator system to help providers improve patient financial experience.
3. MAP Health Management, a practice management services and technology firm, introduced a new subsidiary focused on revenue cycle management solutions.
4. MedBill-IQ launched an app through which consumers can upload their medical bills for review by a licensed healthcare professional.
5. Healthcare Payment Specialists launched two revenue cycle management products: Uncompensated Care Analytics and Complex DRG Review.
6. Windham Brannon, an audit and accounting firm, will provide advisory and financial assistance to rural hospitals through its revenue cycle consortium.
More articles on healthcare finance:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.