1. 4 Florida hospitals providing free telemedicine services during Hurricane Irma
2. NQF: 6 key categories to measure telehealth quality, impact
3. Teladoc to offer Hurricane Harvey victims 3 months free online counseling
4. Achieving high quality scores for diabetic eye exams is difficult - here's how 2 healthcare organizations operationalized a scalable diabetic retinal program in primary care
5. 72 CEOs to speak at Becker's CEO + CFO Roundtable November 13-15, 2017.
| 12 great keynotes and nearly 300 speakers at Becker's Hospital Review 9th Annual Meeting.
6. Missouri hospital at risk of losing Medicare funding
7. Key strategies for evidence-based hiring at every level of your healthcare organization, including physicians
8. Apple teams up with Stanford, American Well to test smartwatch heart monitoring capabilities
9. UCSF, Ibis Reproductive Health researchers: Tele-abortion no less safe than in-person consultation
10. 6 telehealth vendors waive service fees in wake of Hurricane Irma
11. Recognize the linkage between health care clinical and financial systems to enhance RCM and the patient financial experience in healthcare
12. 100 hospital and health systems with great oncology programs | 2017