1. The CONNECT for Health Act may ease telehealth restrictions - here's how
2. Jefferson Health, Independence Blue Cross sign 5-year agreement with telemedicine focus
3. Dr. William Thornbury: Kentucky needs telehealth to bring it out of 'horse-and-buggy era'
4. Should your health system be investing in outpatient surgical care?
5. FCC to hold 4 'listening sessions' on rural broadband for CIOs, policymakers & more
6. Adventist Health closes Washington hospital Full story
7. 4 ways to protect and recover from ransomware attacks in 2017
8. North Carolina governor signs bill allowing nurses to practice across state lines
9. Longview Regional Medical Center adds telestroke, teleICU
Maven raises $10.8M in Series A funding to expand its digital clinic for women
11. Learn how cost-accounting data allows organizations to make smarter financial and clinical decisions in this upcoming webinar
12. NorthBay Healthcare launches text, email program to support new parents