How Much Do Hospital CFOs in Connecticut Make?
The report, released last year and based on FY 2011 data, includes the most up-to-date executive compensation figures for 30 hospitals in the state. However, only 23 hospitals listed data from vice presidents of finance/CFOs. The average CFO compensation across those 23 hospitals was $504,550.
Here were the five highest-paid hospital CFOs in Connecticut in 2011:
• James Staten, Yale-New Haven Hospital: $1.36 million
• (Former CFO) Larry McManus, Hospital of Saint Raphael: $734,111
• Kevin Gage, Stamford Hospital: $720,187
• Eugene Colucci, Greenwich Hospital: $717,888
• Thomas Marchozzi, Hartford Hospital: $673,245
More Articles on Hospital CFO Compensation:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's Hospital Review
100 Great Hospitals in America 2015