How Much Do Hospital CFOs in Connecticut Make?
The report, released last year and based on FY 2011 data, includes the most up-to-date executive compensation figures for 30 hospitals in the state. However, only 23 hospitals listed data from vice presidents of finance/CFOs. The average CFO compensation across those 23 hospitals was $504,550.
Here were the five highest-paid hospital CFOs in Connecticut in 2011:
• James Staten, Yale-New Haven Hospital: $1.36 million
• (Former CFO) Larry McManus, Hospital of Saint Raphael: $734,111
• Kevin Gage, Stamford Hospital: $720,187
• Eugene Colucci, Greenwich Hospital: $717,888
• Thomas Marchozzi, Hartford Hospital: $673,245
More Articles on Hospital CFO Compensation:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.