Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable - 2013
Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable
Nov. 14, 2013; Chicago
Ritz Carlton at Water Tower Place
8:00 am- 6:30 pm
Co-chaired by Scott Becker, Publisher, Becker's Hospital Review, and Chuck Lauer, Former Publisher, Modern Healthcare
To register, click here.
To download the exhibitor/sponsor prospectus compete the form at the bottom of the page.
Thank you to our Title Sponsors:
To download the conference brochure, click on the image below.
Come hear from leading hospital and health system experts as they present on the following topics:
- How to Assess Strategy in a Changing World, Thinking 5 Months and 5 Years Into the Future
- Assessing and Defending the Fair Market Value of High Earning Physician Compensation
- Driving Perioperative Performance to Improve Bottom Line
- Talent Rules! Creating a Talent Management Process Within Healthcare
- The Best Ideas for Community Hospitals Now
- ACOs: Current Trends and Issues
- Creating an ACO for Your Own Employees
- The State of the Healthcare Future
- Compensation for Health System Leadership
- Hospital Leadership - What Are the Biggest Opportunities for and Threats to Hospitals
-The Road to Population Health: Key Enablers in Implementing Value-Based Approaches
- You've Now Implemented Your EMR - Welcome to the Starting Line
- Physician Alignment Strategies, Co-Management Joint Ventures, Employment and More
- What is the Impact of Health Care Reform on ASCs and Group Practices?
- Patrick Board, CEO, Union Associated Physicians Clinic
- Rex Burgdorfer, Vice President, Juniper Advisory
- Bart Buxton, President and CEO, McLaren Lapeer Region
- Tara Canty, COO, Accountable Care, Senior Vice President, Government Relations, OSF Healthcare System
- Holly Carnell, JD, Associate, McGuireWoods
- Geoffrey C. Cockrell, JD, Partner, McGuireWoods
- William Cors, MD, Chief Medical Quality Officer, Pocono Health System
- David DiLoreto, MD, President and CEO, Presence Health Partners
- Scott Dimmick, Vice President of Human Resources & Organizational Development, ValleyCare Health System
- Joseph Fifer, President and CEO, Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Peter S. Fine, President and CEO, Banner Health
- Larry Goldberg, CEO, Loyola University Health System
- Diana Hendel, CEO, Long Beach Memorial, Miller's Children's Hospital and Community Hospital
- Catherine Jacobson, President and CEO, Froedtert Health
- Jen Johnson, CFA, Partner, VMG Health
- Larry Kaiser, MD, CEO, Temple University Health System
- Phillip M. Kambic, President and CEO, Riverside Medical Center
- Brent Lambert, MD, Principal & Founder, Ambulatory Surgical Centers of America
- Paul Levy, Former CEO, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Donald Lovasz, President and CEO, KentuckyOne Health Partners
- Joseph R. Lupica, Chairman, Newpoint Healthcare Advisors
- Lynn McVey, Acting CEO and President, Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- Rick Napper, President and CEO, Magnolia Regional Health Center
- Lynn Nicholas, President and CEO, Massachusetts Hospital Association
- Jeff Peters, President and CEO, Surgical Directions
- Bert Reese, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Sentara
- Steve Rice, Executive Vice President and COO, Integrated Healthcare Strategies
- Michael Sachs, Chairman, Sg2
- Jose Sanchez, CEO, Norwegian American Hospital
- Scott Sarran, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Government Programs, Health Care Service Corporation
- Ted Schwab, Partner, Oliver Wyman
- Robert C. Sehring, Chief Ministry Services Officer, OSF Healthcare System
- Louis Shapiro, CEO, Hospital for Special Surgery
- Brian Silverstein, MD, Managing Director, GCG, Executive Product Strategist, xG Health Solutions, Geisinger Health System
- James Stanford, Client Service Executive, Objective Health, a McKinsey Solution for Healthcare Providers
- Paul Stewart, President and CEO, Sky Lakes Medical Center
- Quint Studer, Consultant and Founder,Studer Group
- Paul R. Summerside, MD, Chief Medical Officer, BayCare Clinic
- Barry Tanner, President and CEO, Physicians Endoscopy
- Randall E. Williams, MD, CEO, Pharos Innovations
EmCare is the nation’s largest physician practice management company. The company has been serving hospitals from coast-to-coast for four decades and today is pioneering the concept of clinical services integration. The company offers five service lines – Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Acute Care Surgery, Anesthesiology and Radiology/Teler
Optum is a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to helping make the health care system work better for everyone. At Optum, we deliver integrated, intelligent solutions that strive to modernize the health system and improve population health.
We help providers by offering insights and tools to support them in providing better care. We help hospitals and health plans operate more efficiently. And most important, we help people understand their benefits and navigate the health system so they can get and stay healthy.
At Optum, we have over 30 years of experience in managing populations, aligning care teams and engaging patients to be active participants in their health.
• We have 996 physicians and 700 nurses who have performed more than 6 million medical necessity reviews
• We enable secure delivery of health claims and clinical information for 50 million Americans
• Our actuarial services and analytic solutions are used by nearly 170 health plans covering more than 200 million lives
We apply best-in-class analytics, technology and service capabilities to enhance financial performance, improve quality and increase consumers’ satisfaction with the health care system. Visit www.optum.com/ACO for more information.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.