Cleveland Clinic Medicare ACO | 110 ACOs to Know 2017

Cleveland Clinic Medicare ACO. Cleveland Clinic launched an ACO and joined the Medicare Shared Savings Program in 2015. The ACO is comprised of Cleveland Clinic, its owned hospitals and employed physicians in a group practice arrangement, as well as a network of independent physicians in Northeast Ohio. In the ACO's first performance year, Cleveland Clinic Medicare ACO recorded $16.6 million in shared savings; 10 percent was invested in infrastructure while the other 90 percent was distributed to ACO participants.

     
heart-arrows-back RETURN TO FULL LIST heart-arrows-next

© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.

 

Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months